12. Evidence suggests that shorter people live longer lives.
And there are numerous claims about short people having fewer health issues.
13. Short people actually experience things faster than taller people.
According to one neuroscientist, taller people take about one-tenth of a second longer to perceive sensory information, which makes sense when you think about it — short people would have shorter neural pathways, meaning the distance information travels to your brain is much shorter.
14. Even though reaching things may be an issue, tall people always seem to be friendly enough to help a stranger out.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.