1. Legroom on airplanes is never an issue.
2. Oh, and of course, long-legged people who need the front seat are always grateful when you volunteer to fit in the back.
4. And you’ve been known to sometimes shop in the kids’ section. (Cheaper!)
5. You pretty much never have to worry about being taller than your date.
7. Because you have a low center of gravity, you’re less likely to topple over.
10. You never have to worry about bumping your head on stuff…unlike that unfortunate Stormtrooper on the right. :(
12. Evidence suggests that shorter people live longer lives.
And there are numerous claims about short people having fewer health issues.
13. Short people actually experience things faster than taller people.
According to one neuroscientist, taller people take about one-tenth of a second longer to perceive sensory information, which makes sense when you think about it — short people would have shorter neural pathways, meaning the distance information travels to your brain is much shorter.