Blend, baby, blend.
The following recipes use either blenders or food processors to create vegan deliciousness. Basically, it’s best to have both (or, OMG VITAMIX YESSS), but a lot of times you can use either/or.
14. Vegan sour cream will last up to three weeks in the fridge and is great for turning soups creamy, making potatoes richer, and of course, making chili better.
Get the full recipe at Healthful Pursuit.
(Use your high-powered blender or food processor for this one.)
16. Last but not least, blenders and food processors are your best friend when you want an icy treat. Blended frozen bananas = yum.
Find out more at Two Peas and Their Pod.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵