1. Rashida and her sister Kidada were featured in “Sassy’s” February 1992 issue.
2. While “Sassy” says, “We don’t usually flaunt the children of celebs on our pages,” the sister duo (daughters of Peggy Lipton and Quincy Jones) was proved to be totally fun and down-to-earth.
Now you know Rashida’s favorite feature is her eyes: “I like how they change colors. Whenever I cry, they get bluer. They get gray when I’m depressed. They’re green when I’m doing what I gotta do.”
3. We find out they’re two very different sisters.
Aw! Here’s a window onto Rashida’s childhood: “I used to be fat. My face was really round and I had a really big stomach. People made fun of me a lot.”
4. The Jones sisters in 2008. Still close!
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.