1. Rashida and her sister Kidada were featured in “Sassy’s” February 1992 issue.
2. While “Sassy” says, “We don’t usually flaunt the children of celebs on our pages,” the sister duo (daughters of Peggy Lipton and Quincy Jones) was proved to be totally fun and down-to-earth.
Now you know Rashida’s favorite feature is her eyes: “I like how they change colors. Whenever I cry, they get bluer. They get gray when I’m depressed. They’re green when I’m doing what I gotta do.”
3. We find out they’re two very different sisters.
Aw! Here’s a window onto Rashida’s childhood: “I used to be fat. My face was really round and I had a really big stomach. People made fun of me a lot.”
4. The Jones sisters in 2008. Still close!
- At least 21 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria, BBC News reports. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›