1. What does Oscar do on trash day?
If he oversleeps, does he sometimes wake up in the dump?
2. Does Big Bird have a weight problem?
3. Does Cookie Monster have an eating disorder?
4. If “C is for cookie,” why is that good enough for him?
Is this because Cookie Monster has renounced all his worldly possessions and all he needs is one letter? Is C an enigma that requires too much effort to comprehend? Or perhaps Cookie Monster just has low standards? CAN’T HANDLE THE MYSTERY.
6. How do Bert and Ernie pay the rent? Where does the money come from?
9. Do Sesame Street residents actually like Grover? Or are his eccentricities merely tolerated?
13. Although Maria ends up marrying Luis, she’s in a relationship with David beforehand. What went wrong between them?
14. Oscar and his girlfriend Grundgetta — soulmates or sworn enemies?
16. How come no one calls Mr. Snuffleupagus by his first name?
His first name is actually Aloysius, so is it a respect thing? Otherwise, it’s a bit funny considering “Snuffleupagus” is also his species. Kind of like calling him Mr. Human.