1. Here’s what happens when you take to the streets of New York wearing an R-Zone LCD gaming system (last popular in the ’90s) and tell people it is Google Glass. Spoiler alert: They believe you because you’re wearing a Google shirt.
3. Here’s an R-Zone commercial from the ’90s. I totally remember this and thought, “The future has arrived!”
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸