1. Up on eBay, this Space Jam jacket. Current bidding price is $1,500.
Described by the seller as a “promo jacket,” the item says “animation crew” on the front. So if you are desperate to have people believe you worked on Space Jam, put in your bids now. However, you could save a bundle with these equally awesome numbers…
3. No? Well there’s always this dashing ’90s Moschino graphic button-up, priced at $346.50.
6. Or these Tupac Thug Life overalls for $799.99?
I mean, these are kind of amazing.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›