1. Aqua: Around the World
You are Aqua’s tour manager and you’ve got to get them around the world. Without people suffering irreparable emotional damage from hearing “Barbie Girl.”
2. 98°: Play For Keeps
Correctly answer trivia about this forgotten boy band and win prizes. Presumably, the biggest prize is realizing how embarrassing this game is.
3. Duran Duran: Into the Arena
You get to collect little discs that look like Duran Duran record singles, then you get video tiles, and then band member tiles. It actually sound kind of complicated.
4. Backstreet Boys: Around the World
Answer trivia questions correctly to advance on the board. The first BSB Fan to make it “around the world” wins. Basically, it’s a race to be the craziest groupie.
5. Kiss: On Tour Game
Follow the gang to places like the “record shop” or “the club” until you win or just decide you’re over KISS.
6. M.C. Hammer’s Rap a Round
Omg this one involves a cassette tape with M.C. giving you instructions. Complete raps and revel in hilarity.
7. New Kids on the Block Card Game
It’s a gin rummy-style card game with faces of the guys on cards!
8. NSYNC: Backstage Pass
I leave this one to this eloquent Amazon review from 2000: “This Game Is Fun For The Whole Family! I Have Not Yet Won The Backstage Pass. But I Know I Will Get It Some Time. I Think Anybody That is An *NSYNC Fan Should Definitely Get This Game, It IS Really Cute! And Fun To Win (So My Friends Tell Me) PS This Game Is Really Fun To have At Birthday Parties!So I Hope U Think About Buying It! Because I Know U Will Enjoy.”
9. S Club 7 Board Game
Here’s another trivia game, but it involves special rings. Which you’ll definitely lose in the couch.
10. New Kids on the Block Game
Try to collect all four band members to win. And by band members, I mean cards with their faces on them. Which you can kiss in your spare time.
12. Green Day: Playing With Matches
A Green Day-themed memory-meets-trivia card game. Randommmmm.
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›