Here’s an excerpt from Mr. T’s video, Be Somebody… or Be Somebody’s Fool!, in which he shows teens how to motivate, deal with haters, and generally be awesome. Oh, and how to look super fly, too.
2. Look #1: Zena & Xena, Stop ‘N Shop Princesses
For those “exciting walks to the grocery store,” make sure you have a cool sarong and at least 20 belts on. Oh, and don’t forget that classic socks-with-sandals look!
3. Look #2: Subway Marta
Everybody who is cool takes the subway. Get noticed in a shirt you spray-painted yourself and some gym socks you made into a scarf. Says Mr. T, “With her mussed up socks and ketchup stash, she’s a real hot dog.” ‘Cause hot chicks always be carrying ketchup, y’know what I’m saying?
4. Look #3: Jumping Jeff Flash
“He’s the ’80s nod to fitness splendor. Stay cool, Jeff.” No further comment.
6. Look #4: Athena, The Melting Pot
LIVING. UNITED. NATIONS.
7. Look #5: Sweaty Kelly
This jogging outfit is “perfect for stopping traffic and startin’…who knows what!” But, oh do you know what: jogging. (And if we’re being really honest here: hooking up.)
8. Look #6: Manny, The Jewish B-Boy
Manny’s so cool in his baggy pants, neckerchief, and striped top, the winning combo even gives him magic chair-jumping powers! As Mr. T puts it: “Manny’s wearing the B-Boy look. B for breakin’ and boy do that look tough.”
9. Look #7: Jazzy Janine
Janine wears pink on allll the Wednesdays.
- Civil rights attorneys filed a lawsuit seeking a court order for footage of the fatal shooting of Jamar Clark in Minneapolis.
- Robocalls from John Kasich's campaign to voters on a do-not-call list sparked complaints to New Hampshire's attorney general 🇺🇸
- And Red Lobster got a sales boost after Beyoncé mentioned the chain in her latest song, "Formation." 👑🍤