Here, a collection of covers from the R.L. Stine’s famed Goosebumps series, ranked by their level of disturbing-ness.
25. Scarecrows: Never scary to birds, always creepy to humans.
24. OK, this is to be expected of R.L. Stine. I give it a 5 on the chill scale.
23. It would be scarier if the wax museum was Madame Tussauds and it was a haunted Paris Hilton wax figure.
20. Will make you terrified to ever reach for anything but the detergent at the front of the cabinet.
15. Did we really read this stuff as kids? It looks truly terrifying.
10. This is what I imagine happening every time I get into a body of water, so thanks, Goosebumps. Never swimming again.
8. Don’t think of this image as you’re falling asleep. Just don’t…crap.
4. Nor this. It’s not quite the hiked-up pants nor the suggestion of slight man boob…but rather those teeth. Get away, Teeth!
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.