1. This kid, who is proudly riding a freakin’ unicorn bike and it is glorious.
2. This kid, who is just chillin’ in the Apple store like NBD.
Nah, it’s cool, I don’t need any help. Just waiting for my mom.
3. This little girl, who understands that she needs to make the most of her Power Wheel Jeep before she outgrows it.
4. And these kids, so confident in their (illegal) driving abilities, they don’t even try to ride incognito.
Definitely picking up chicks.
7. This Spider-Man. Just hangin’ out.
Normal Wednesday evening, you guys.
8. This boy, who doesn’t take issue with wearing an astronaut uniform out to dinner. It’s HIS JOB, OK GUYS?
9. This kid, who is already Tony Hawk’s competition.
Hehehehe because his dad is legendary skater Christian Hasoi. Ride like the wind, young one!
11. This kid, who is already so psyched about this being the cover for his future band’s debut album.
12. This kid, who gives zero fucks about what people think.
Kids who dress in costume on normal days deserve medals.
13. This little girl, whose interests are so sophisticated, she dressed as Stan Lee, instead of one of his superheroes.
14. This kid. Business kid. I don’t care if this is a commercial. Only someone with real swag could pull this off.
15. The kid in the back row, who already knows he’s da bomb dot com.
Second place goes to the boy to his left in a screen-printed police uniform tee.