Here’s Blank on Blank’s latest installment: A lost interview from 1996 with Johnny Cash, when the singer was 64.
2. In it, Cash talks about his childhood and how his mother told him this:
3. And how he wouldn’t want to ever waste his talents and time:
4. It’s both a moving and morbid talk. Cash talks about hoping he doesn’t die in a hospital…
5. And his issues with addiction.
6. Check out the entire interview here:
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.