Here’s Blank on Blank’s latest installment: A lost interview from 1996 with Johnny Cash, when the singer was 64.
2. In it, Cash talks about his childhood and how his mother told him this:
3. And how he wouldn’t want to ever waste his talents and time:
4. It’s both a moving and morbid talk. Cash talks about hoping he doesn’t die in a hospital…
5. And his issues with addiction.
6. Check out the entire interview here:
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.