2. Lennon obtained the Phantom V Rolls Royce in 1965.
4. The price presumably did not include the chauffeur at left. (But it did come with a TV and mini-fridge.)
5. The painted decorations were done in yellows, red, and blues, and included flourishes and floral designs.
6. Swirl motifs on the wheels created a trippy effect when driving.
7. Zodiac signs adorned the roof. Far out, don’t you think?
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›