1. Usually said when called up to the board to do the math problem he definitely knows the answer to.
2. Performed whenever something good happened. Like pizza day in the cafeteria.
3. Said while gelling one’s hair and looking in the mirror.
5. Every day at lunch.
6. Said in reference to anything he liked a lot. Or just a little.
8. Whenever a girl made fun of him or his mom told him to clean up his room.
15. When asked to stop making Jim Carrey jokes.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.