1. Usually said when called up to the board to do the math problem he definitely knows the answer to.
2. Performed whenever something good happened. Like pizza day in the cafeteria.
3. Said while gelling one’s hair and looking in the mirror.
5. Every day at lunch.
6. Said in reference to anything he liked a lot. Or just a little.
8. Whenever a girl made fun of him or his mom told him to clean up his room.
15. When asked to stop making Jim Carrey jokes.
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›