1. Usually said when called up to the board to do the math problem he definitely knows the answer to.
2. Performed whenever something good happened. Like pizza day in the cafeteria.
3. Said while gelling one’s hair and looking in the mirror.
5. Every day at lunch.
6. Said in reference to anything he liked a lot. Or just a little.
8. Whenever a girl made fun of him or his mom told him to clean up his room.
10. Said two seconds before recess.
15. When asked to stop making Jim Carrey jokes.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›