1. Usually said when called up to the board to do the math problem he definitely knows the answer to.
2. Performed whenever something good happened. Like pizza day in the cafeteria.
3. Said while gelling one’s hair and looking in the mirror.
5. Every day at lunch.
6. Said in reference to anything he liked a lot. Or just a little.
8. Whenever a girl made fun of him or his mom told him to clean up his room.
15. When asked to stop making Jim Carrey jokes.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›