1. Here’s John F. Kennedy’s 8th grade report card. Apparently, the future president was not the most stellar middle school student, most notably in Latin.
Eek a 55 in latin…and a 77 in history?! And with an overall average of 77…that would put our 35th president at about a C+ average.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?