Hired is a company that describes itself as a “two-sided marketplace created specifically for Engineers, Data Scientists, Designers and Product Managers who are overwhelmed with job opportunities.”
They recently put together an infographic comparing life for tech workers in L.A. and San Francisco:
2. L.A. has an advantage when it comes to weather, however it’s ranked far lower on a happiness scale than S.F.
3. In L.A., you’ll be driving a lot. San Fran would be better for people who prefer public transportation or biking.
4. L.A. appears to have fewer job opportunities and lower average salaries. But coffee in S.F. costs a fortune, apparently.
5. If you’re a beach person and you’re single, Los Angeles seems to be a better bet.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›