1. London hairstylist Raymond Bessone, aka Teasie-Weasie, was a celebrity hairstylist, known for supposedly inventing the bouffant as well as creating over-the-top, architectural styles. He also, as you can see, experimented with two-tone color.
2. Kind of makes you think of this, right?
5. You’re seeing it now, right?
7. One of those is “Caesar Flickerman’s” color of choice…just sayin’.
9. Whoa. Yes.
10. And here as well.
12. Katniss’ interview up-do before entering the arena.
13. Raymond also introduced this hairstyle detail which he called “The Moustache.”
14. O hai, Effie.
15. And Raymond took to showcasing his creations in elaborate ways.
17. Which has to remind you of this…which was essentially one giant fashion show.
18. To learn more about Raymond Bessone (who for all intents and purposes appears to be the original Cinna)…
Be sure to click through the image below to watch the British Pathé video.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?