1. London hairstylist Raymond Bessone, aka Teasie-Weasie, was a celebrity hairstylist, known for supposedly inventing the bouffant as well as creating over-the-top, architectural styles. He also, as you can see, experimented with two-tone color.
2. Kind of makes you think of this, right?
5. You’re seeing it now, right?
7. One of those is “Caesar Flickerman’s” color of choice…just sayin’.
9. Whoa. Yes.
10. And here as well.
12. Katniss’ interview up-do before entering the arena.
13. Raymond also introduced this hairstyle detail which he called “The Moustache.”
14. O hai, Effie.
15. And Raymond took to showcasing his creations in elaborate ways.
17. Which has to remind you of this…which was essentially one giant fashion show.
18. To learn more about Raymond Bessone (who for all intents and purposes appears to be the original Cinna)…
Be sure to click through the image below to watch the British Pathé video.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›