2. Three-piece suits especially have been known to attract women. And successful businessmen attract women.
3. Be sure your taste is impeccable not just in the office, but outside of it as well. Remember, you’re still a businessman when you’re not at work.
Central Press/Hulton Archive / Getty Images
4. Drink manly drinks. Preferably in close proximity to leather-bound books.
7. Impress others with your briefcase phone. But do not let them make calls on it.
9. Drive the right car. The right car is a big car. Just like the size of your personality.
12. In fact, a moustache is essential. Grow a moustache already. Be a man.
William H. Alden / Getty Images
13. Seriously. I’m not kidding.
Evening Standard / Getty Images
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›