2. Three-piece suits especially have been known to attract women. And successful businessmen attract women.
3. Be sure your taste is impeccable not just in the office, but outside of it as well. Remember, you’re still a businessman when you’re not at work.
Central Press/Hulton Archive / Getty Images
4. Drink manly drinks. Preferably in close proximity to leather-bound books.
7. Impress others with your briefcase phone. But do not let them make calls on it.
9. Drive the right car. The right car is a big car. Just like the size of your personality.
12. In fact, a moustache is essential. Grow a moustache already. Be a man.
William H. Alden / Getty Images
13. Seriously. I’m not kidding.
Evening Standard / Getty Images
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›