2. The Barbie Dream House in the ’80s and ’90s vs. The Barbie Dream House today, which recently got a renovation.
7. Girl Talk 1.0 vs….Girl Talk: 1D?! How did this even happen? The world has been turned on its head.
BTW, 1D=One Direction. You know, the band? Or something?
10. The Skip-It is now the Skip-It Twister Rave. Is this a symptom of our ADD society? We can’t just have a Skip-It, it also has to be a bad ’90s party and another game?
13. The Power Wheels Barbie car is now a VW Bug convertible. That’s kind of a downgrade, right?
17. The Littlest Pet Shop pups don’t even look like real animals anymore. Why are the faces of EVERYTHING so weird now?
18. Strawberry Shortcake has clearly turned into one of those tweenagers you need to watch.
19. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles still look fairly similar…just maybe a tad less aggressive?
21. Fisher-Price adjustable rollerskates are still around. Clearly the originals are the koolest.
23. There’s now a crazy version of Guess Who? called Guess Who? Electronic Extra that looks mighty complicated. (They still make a version closer to the original but the faces on that one are changed.)
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›