The tutorial: A volumized look with loose ringlets.
Get instructions here.
2. The inspiration: Jean Shrimpton’s sleek but substantial style on a 1965 Newsweek cover.
4. The inspiration: Audrey Hepburn’s huge and smooth bun in Charade.
5. The inspiration: Brigitte Bardot’s classic ribbon.
7. The inspiration: The iconic beehive, as seen on a 1960 Teenagers mag cover.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.