1. Oh, Meg Ryan and your distinctive ’90s hair. Many women would try to copy you, many would fail.
2. Remember that time you decided to chop off all your hair à la Winona? And how it never looked like this? Ever?
3. Drew’s uniform bob with middle part. This only worked if you were 5.
4. How is it, Kelly Rowland, that you wore this banged bob with not a hair out of place and it perfectly framed your face? Oh how we tried…
5. This look, popular in the early 2000s was WAY more complicated than it looked.
The bottom layer was longer, while the top layer was an inch or two shorter. And then you had to blow dry the bottom layer straight or flipping out, and the top layer sort of curved in. How is any normal person supposed to manage this every morning?