4. 1993: What idiot put her next to the headline “Beautiful bras for the not-so-beautiful bosom”? Fools.
8. 1996: A shoot for a feature discussing her most recent work in “That Thing You Do.”
11. 1996: And equally fantastic in animal prints.
15. 2000: Sleek and glam in the same year. How do you do itttttttt.
16. Amazing YET AGAIN at the 2001 Golden Globes.
17. 2001: And her hair does so many beautiful, wondrous things.
18. 2003: Like bangs. Many people *think* they can pull off bangs. Charlize knows she can.
19. In 2004 in Cannes, looking like a princess.
21. At the 2005 Golden Globes, Charlize had black hair. And it looked good. Seriously, woman. What is the secret.
22. 2006, at the SAG awards. Seriously, lady. TELL ME THE SECRET.
23. 2006: At 31 years old and the pinnacle of perfection.
24. This famed 2006 shoot only reminded us of her amazing body.
25. A 2008 feature. Hair: perfect. Makeup: perfect. Face: want it.
26. 2008: Managing to look just as great with hardly any makeup.
27. 2009: Stoooopid pretty.
28. 2010: Prettyprettypretty!!!!
29. In British Vogue in 2012…le sigh.
30. 2012: Like a fine wine…
31. And of course this brings us to Charlize at the 2013 Academy Awards. Where she won at life.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›