1. McDonald’s French Fry Snack Maker
Turn pieces of bread into french fries!
2. Fisher-Price Breakfast Set
Remember how that little pan made sizzling noises?
3. Play-Doh Make-a-Meal
OK…my subs NEVER looked that good. So frustrating. But so much fun.
4. McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
Naturally. A staple of American childhood.
5. Play-Doh Spaghetti Factory
This was fun but basically guaranteed you’d end up with one giant multi-color ball of Play-Doh a couple hours later.
6. Fisher-Price Mini-Kitchen
The center of your world and way to impress your playdates.
7. Super Dough Flower Makin’ Basket
You could push Play-Doh through the molds to create flower baskets — they were even scented!
8. Fisher-Price Baby’s Mealtime Set
I always found those “jars” of baby food frustrating. You wanted so badly for there to be real stuff in there!
9. Creepy Crawlers
This one let gross boys make jelly-like edible bugs.
10. Fruity Erasers
OK, so these technically weren’t toys but that didn’t stop you from using them at playtime…or trying to eat them.
11. Kool-Aid Sno-Cone Machine
Ice, some Kool-Aid powder, and voila: a two-bite sno-cone. Mmmmm.
13. Queasy Bake Cookerator
The “boy” version of the Easy-Bake Oven concocted such delights as the “Mud ‘n Crud” cake.
14. Play-Doh’s Cookie Lovin’ Oven