1. Baby Foot Peel
This is legit amazing. I’ve tried it. You let your feet soak in a magic mixture and about five days later, your entire foot falls off. OK, not really, but it removes layers and layers and layers of skin.
$25 at BeautySage.
2. Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation
This relatively new beauty brand is hands-down amazing. But the idea of a liquid-to-powder foundation? Brilliant.
$55 at Hourglass.
3. Seacret Dead Sea M4 Mineral-rich Magnetic Mud Mask
This mask has magnetic properties — put it on and then you remove with a magnet wrapped in tissue, which brings the mask right off…and all the dirt and gunk that was under your skin with it.
$249.95 at Seacret Spa.
4. Toppik Hair Building Fibers
If you have thin hair and are forever seeking volume, Toppik’s hair building fibers (available in nine natural hair colors) contain static properties, so when they intertwine with your existing hairs, you get body.
$24.95 at Toppik.
5. Julep Konjac Cleansing Sponge
Get every last bit of dirt and makeup off your face with this cleansing sponge made from a fibrous root of the Japanese Konjac plant.
$12 at Julep.
6. Hourglass Treatment Lip Oil
You’ve tried scrubs and balms, but an oil is new news.
$42 at Sephora.
7. Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation
From Marc Jacobs’ new beauty line, this foundation comes with something called Buoyancy Gel™ technology, which means the formula is super-duper lightweight.
$48 at Sephora.
8. Neosporin Overnight Renewal Therapy Lip Protectant
Oh man. Where have you been all my life?
$5.49 at Walgreens.
9. e.l.f. Shimmer Sheets
Applying shimmer the normal way is apparently so over. Now you can do it with a sheet.
$3 at e.l.f.
10. Boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips
These heavy duty pore strips actually get shit out.
$28 at Sephora.
11. Goody Spiral Pins
Basically, get your hair into a bun or twist and then screw these in to secure the style. I heart these so much.
$3.79 at Target.
12. Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Cell Revitalise Day Moisturiser
It seems everyone lately is into probiotics (you know, the “good bacteria” that makes you poop regularly), so putting “probiotic technology” onto your face seems just as clever.
$65 at Net-a-Porter.
13. Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow
A drop of the magic potion on this shadow makes your lids look like they were treated with gold foil.
$32 at Stila.
14. Borracha Wine Wipes
Winos, rejoice! If you love red wine, then you know it also loves staying on your lips. These nifty wipes take care of that embarrassing merlot mouth.
$7.95 at Crafted by Borracha.
15. Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray
If you’re a fan of Moroccanoil’s traditional product (the argan oil treatment that comes in an amber bottle), then you’ll flip out over their hairspray. It leaves a super soft hold and smells like Moroccanoil, too.
$23.80 at Moroccanoil.
16. Philosophy Take a Breath Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer
Wait, a moisturizer that isn’t just a cream but a gel? Intriguing.
$34 at Philosophy.
17. Beautyblender Makeup Sponges
These cut down on the amount of foundation you use, get into little nooks and crannies, and you can wash them out.
$25.95 at Birchbox.
18. Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 30 Powder
A way to make sure you get in your daily SPF? Swap your finishing powder with this mattifying SPF 30 powder sunscreen.
$30 at Sephora.
19. Mermaid Hair Shampoo
You had me at “mermaid hair.” Yaaaasssss.
$35 at Urban Outfitters.
20. Kevin Murphy Texture Master
Ladies who love Brigitte Bardot-esque hairstyles, this product is for you. It basically eliminates the need to tease/back-comb your hair. It’s got a slightly sticky texture that will give you super-volume, perfect for creating a bouffant.
$20.99 at Amazon.
21. Vincent Longo Mini Eyelash Curler
This mini curler gets in to inner eyelashes that often get missed with a standard eye curler.
$16.50 at Beauty.com.
22. Christopher Drummond Bioactive Marine Complex Skin Prep
This primer has tons of cool, natural stuff in it. Most notably, Prophyra Red Algae which can help protect your skin cells.
$39 at BeautySage.
23. Original Mineral Detox Shampoo
What is it about things that remove dirt and oil? Love. This shampoo gets out all the nastiness you didn’t know was accumulating in your locks.
$31 at Net-a-Porter.
24. Egyptian Magic Cream (Travel Size!)
Dear Lord-Pharaoh ImHotep-AmonRa, (is that REALLY your real name?) thank you for inventing this multipurpose balm. And for making a new 2 oz. travel size so we don’t have to lug that huge pot around anymore!
$25.80 at EgyptianMagic.com.
25. Tonymoly Panda’s Dream Eye Makeup Eraser
This might actually make you want to mess up your eye makeup because it’s just so cute. Well, and useful for mascara marks and the smokey eye you made too smokey.
$14 at Urban Outfitters.
26. Clean Dry Shampoo
I mean. Dry shampoo is no new news, but it’s a godsend. Clean’s original formula is great because you can apply straight to the root (I sometimes feel sprays never quite target extremely oily areas) and it smells so fresh.
$10 at Sephora.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›