1. First, Al Gore does a dad dance move.
2. Letterman doesn’t know what to call the Vice President.
3. Al Gore to Letterman: I heard that joke about me, you know.
4. Here’s Al’s attempt at a joke about himself.
5. Letterman to Al: nope, not buying it.
6. Al Gore on “Letterman,” part 1
7. Al Gore on “Letterman,” part 2
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸