1. First, Al Gore does a dad dance move.
2. Letterman doesn’t know what to call the Vice President.
3. Al Gore to Letterman: I heard that joke about me, you know.
4. Here’s Al’s attempt at a joke about himself.
5. Letterman to Al: nope, not buying it.
6. Al Gore on “Letterman,” part 1
7. Al Gore on “Letterman,” part 2
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.