3. As the legend goes: “The company’s first product was nail polish that [co-founder Dineh Mohajer] mixed herself - a shade of baby blue named ‘Sky’ to match her Charles David sandals.” How ’90s is that sentence?
“Sky” is the pastel blue hue with the heart-shaped ring. Alicia Silverstone made it famous by being the first celeb to talk about and wear Hard Candy.
19. The launch attracted all your fave celebs like Evan Rachel Wood and Michelle Trachtenberg.
20. As well as Brittany Murphy and Andy Dick.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️