1. Once upon a time (the 1950s), this new fangled thing called “the telephone” was messing up everyones’ lives. So AT&T made this PSA to give your grandparents the 411. What is wrong with all you annoying people dialing wrong numbers GODDD.
2. Seriously, it’s a real problem. So make sure you write down the number. Write that number down good.
3. Then dial your number on your impossibly large rotary phone and then wait for like an hour for them to pick up. Remember: If they’re slow to the phone or don’t pick up, it doesn’t mean they hate you! (They might hate you.)
4. Check out the full instructional video here. You may learn a thing or two. About how this never happens now.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store.