1. In the 1980s, Pepperidge Farms made Star Wars cookies, cleverly assigning the chocolate flavor to the Imperial Forces.
Photo courtesy of StarwarsDan / etsy.com
2. The treat that came with these 1978 card packs was a whole stick of gum. This one’s been unopened, so get chewy.
3. This ’80s cereal gave young Jedis the energy required to face the day.
5. A 1980s sugary delight. This example also includes the delicious, delicious original treats.
6. You really should have saved these Episode I sodas that were going around at the time.
8. Although this 2005 snack series just barely qualifies as vintage, it’s kind of a shocker to think that Revenge of the Sith was already eight years ago.
Here Are The Top Stories