1. In the 1980s, Pepperidge Farms made Star Wars cookies, cleverly assigning the chocolate flavor to the Imperial Forces.
2. The treat that came with these 1978 card packs was a whole stick of gum. This one’s been unopened, so get chewy.
3. This ’80s cereal gave young Jedis the energy required to face the day.
5. A 1980s sugary delight. This example also includes the delicious, delicious original treats.
6. You really should have saved these Episode I sodas that were going around at the time.
8. Although this 2005 snack series just barely qualifies as vintage, it’s kind of a shocker to think that Revenge of the Sith was already eight years ago.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›