1. Seinfeld: Between 1994 and 1997, Cranston played a small, recurring role of Tim Whatley, a dentist who converts to Judaism just for the jokes.
Here’s a clip of Bryan Cranston’s Seinfeld character:
2. That Thing You Do: In this 1996 Tom Hanks movie, Cranston played an uber-small part of astronaut Gus Grissom, who is interviewed moments before The Wonders perform on a live TV show.
3. Sabrina, the Teenage Witch: In this Season 1 episode in 1997, Cranston played a hilarious Witch Lawyer who was called in to help Sabrina get out of a marriage contract with a troll.
Bryan’s Sabrina appearance starts around the eight minute mark:
4. Excedrin commercial: As the trustworthy guy who thought he’d “never stop using Tylenol.”
5. Here’s Bryan in the video for the They Might Be Giants song, “Boss of Me,” which makes sense because it was the Malcom in the Middle theme song.
6. KidSmartz: Bryan was the host of these educational DVDs which taught children about the dangers of kidnapping and the Internet.
7. Atari commercial: You can see Bryan for a split-second in this Mega Force Atari 2600 commercial.
8. Preparation H: In the ’80s, Bryan had hemorrhoids.
…but he at least knew what to do about them.
9. And this is apparently Bryan’s voice on Power Rangers. I can kind of hear the Walter White in it…kind of…
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.