1. Seinfeld: Between 1994 and 1997, Cranston played a small, recurring role of Tim Whatley, a dentist who converts to Judaism just for the jokes.
Here’s a clip of Bryan Cranston’s Seinfeld character:
2. That Thing You Do: In this 1996 Tom Hanks movie, Cranston played an uber-small part of astronaut Gus Grissom, who is interviewed moments before The Wonders perform on a live TV show.
3. Sabrina, the Teenage Witch: In this Season 1 episode in 1997, Cranston played a hilarious Witch Lawyer who was called in to help Sabrina get out of a marriage contract with a troll.
Bryan’s Sabrina appearance starts around the eight minute mark:
4. Excedrin commercial: As the trustworthy guy who thought he’d “never stop using Tylenol.”
5. Here’s Bryan in the video for the They Might Be Giants song, “Boss of Me,” which makes sense because it was the Malcom in the Middle theme song.
6. KidSmartz: Bryan was the host of these educational DVDs which taught children about the dangers of kidnapping and the Internet.
7. Atari commercial: You can see Bryan for a split-second in this Mega Force Atari 2600 commercial.
8. Preparation H: In the ’80s, Bryan had hemorrhoids.
…but he at least knew what to do about them.
9. And this is apparently Bryan’s voice on Power Rangers. I can kind of hear the Walter White in it…kind of…
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›