Paris in black and white may win in the nostalgic and dreamy departments. But seeing these rare, full color photos of Paris between 1907 and 1930 is downright eye-opening. These were shot in direct color using the Autochrome process developed by the famous Lumière brothers.
3. The Grand Palais, an historic exhibition site where Chanel usually has its fashion shows.
9. An entrance to the Place des Vosges looks eerily similar to how it does today.
10. Looking down Quai des Orfèvres, you can see the top of Notre Dame in the distance.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.