1. Behold, “Cocktails for Two,” by Spike Jones and His City Slickers.
Not to be missed:
- 0:56: Yackity, yackity!
- 1:31: Giant cognac glasses. Want those.
- 1:38: Musical hiccups. Precursor to beatboxing.
- 2:01: Giant ears of corn. Best drunk food ever?
- 2:22: Drunks in drag. Or what happens when three hipsters get crazy in the women’s section of the Salvation Army.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›