1. Behold, “Cocktails for Two,” by Spike Jones and His City Slickers.
Not to be missed:
- 0:56: Yackity, yackity!
- 1:31: Giant cognac glasses. Want those.
- 1:38: Musical hiccups. Precursor to beatboxing.
- 2:01: Giant ears of corn. Best drunk food ever?
- 2:22: Drunks in drag. Or what happens when three hipsters get crazy in the women’s section of the Salvation Army.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️