1. Behold, “Cocktails for Two,” by Spike Jones and His City Slickers.
Not to be missed:
- 0:56: Yackity, yackity!
- 1:31: Giant cognac glasses. Want those.
- 1:38: Musical hiccups. Precursor to beatboxing.
- 2:01: Giant ears of corn. Best drunk food ever?
- 2:22: Drunks in drag. Or what happens when three hipsters get crazy in the women’s section of the Salvation Army.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›