1. Behold, “Cocktails for Two,” by Spike Jones and His City Slickers.
Not to be missed:
- 0:56: Yackity, yackity!
- 1:31: Giant cognac glasses. Want those.
- 1:38: Musical hiccups. Precursor to beatboxing.
- 2:01: Giant ears of corn. Best drunk food ever?
- 2:22: Drunks in drag. Or what happens when three hipsters get crazy in the women’s section of the Salvation Army.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.