1. Have you ever heard of Tuesday Weld? She was one of the most gorgeous actresses of the ’60s.
2. She was in that 1960 classic, “Sex Kittens Go To College.” No? Never saw it?
3. What about “The Cincinnati Kid”? She was in that with Steve McQueen in 1965.
7. Dennis Hopper once took some breathtaking photos of her driving a convertible.
8. And she had a thing for wearing hair clips like this.
14. But she also had this innocent, virginal side. Matthew Sweet’s third album features this image of her. Mind blown?
15. And she wasn’t afraid to wear pants with weird…what do you even call that…fringe?
16. But most remember her for her beauty, which was the perfect combo of classic and glamorous. Call it glassic.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.