1. Judd Apatow produced this show right after Freaks and Geeks, and it’s all about awkward, post-adolescent comedy.
2. The lead is Steven, a dude who doesn’t do a great job of hiding the fact that he’s a dork. He is you.
4. But, actually, the early 2000s references alone are what now make this show even better.
5. The sexy guy from Sons of Anarchy is on it, playing a sexy guy.
6. A young Jason Segel plays an older dude who works in a copy shop. Watching him go through heartbreak is the best thing ever.
8. Seth Rogen!!! Whose surprising performance as a stoner dazzles.
9. The guest roles and cameos are kind of insane. Amy Poehler plays an R.A.!
10. Ben Stiller as Jason Segel’s mom’s ex, named Rex. REX.
11. Aw, Jenna Fischer.
12. And there’s the episode where Adam Sandler plays Adam Sandler. This was awkward. And glorious.
13. Will Ferrell made an appearance as a speed-addicted genius who wears handsome Hawaiian shirts.
14. And let’s not forget that pretty much every episode of Undeclared nailed everything about college. Like learning: WHY IS THIS SO HARD.
16. And enduring the torture of having roommates with horrible taste in music.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.