1. Judd Apatow produced this show right after Freaks and Geeks, and it’s all about awkward, post-adolescent comedy.
2. The lead is Steven, a dude who doesn’t do a great job of hiding the fact that he’s a dork. He is you.
4. But, actually, the early 2000s references alone are what now make this show even better.
5. The sexy guy from Sons of Anarchy is on it, playing a sexy guy.
6. A young Jason Segel plays an older dude who works in a copy shop. Watching him go through heartbreak is the best thing ever.
8. Seth Rogen!!! Whose surprising performance as a stoner dazzles.
9. The guest roles and cameos are kind of insane. Amy Poehler plays an R.A.!
10. Ben Stiller as Jason Segel’s mom’s ex, named Rex. REX.
11. Aw, Jenna Fischer.
12. And there’s the episode where Adam Sandler plays Adam Sandler. This was awkward. And glorious.
13. Will Ferrell made an appearance as a speed-addicted genius who wears handsome Hawaiian shirts.
14. And let’s not forget that pretty much every episode of Undeclared nailed everything about college. Like learning: WHY IS THIS SO HARD.
16. And enduring the torture of having roommates with horrible taste in music.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›