1. Judd Apatow produced this show right after Freaks and Geeks, and it’s all about awkward, post-adolescent comedy.
2. The lead is Steven, a dude who doesn’t do a great job of hiding the fact that he’s a dork. He is you.
4. But, actually, the early 2000s references alone are what now make this show even better.
5. The sexy guy from Sons of Anarchy is on it, playing a sexy guy.
6. A young Jason Segel plays an older dude who works in a copy shop. Watching him go through heartbreak is the best thing ever.
8. Seth Rogen!!! Whose surprising performance as a stoner dazzles.
9. The guest roles and cameos are kind of insane. Amy Poehler plays an R.A.!
10. Ben Stiller as Jason Segel’s mom’s ex, named Rex. REX.
11. Aw, Jenna Fischer.
12. And there’s the episode where Adam Sandler plays Adam Sandler. This was awkward. And glorious.
13. Will Ferrell made an appearance as a speed-addicted genius who wears handsome Hawaiian shirts.
14. And let’s not forget that pretty much every episode of Undeclared nailed everything about college. Like learning: WHY IS THIS SO HARD.
15. Remember this guy who was at every party?
16. And enduring the torture of having roommates with horrible taste in music.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›