1. Robert Downey Jr, why are you standing on a bathmat? Are you in a bathroom?
2. Robert Downey Jr, what sport are you intending on participating in with your Skechers Sport shoes? Is stair-sitting a new sport?
6. Wait. There are a lot of Christinas going on in this one, too. What crime did Christina #1 commit that prompted Christina #2 to arrest her?
7. How can one be a student and a teacher at the same time? Does this mean you simultaneously know nothing and everything? Whoa. Mind-fuck.
8. Is Christina going to administer that scary and hurty-looking shot to HERSELF?
9. What is Robert Downey Jr thinking about? (It’s clearly not chess. His opponent must be getting antsy.)
11. What kind of weather allows Matt Dillon to wear a turtleneck sweater and a leather jacket when it doesn’t actually look cold at all?
12. Who are your friends, Christina? (Nevermind, something tells me I don’t want to know.)
13. Why would a vampire want to drink the blood of a man wearing Skechers?
14. Aren’t these people afraid they might end up leaving the concert with one naked foot?
In The News Today
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›