2. You find ways to subtly let people know that you’re awesome — like, see how much you’re into your local radio station?
7. Your battles with your siblings were epic.
Stupid Ferg face.
8. LOL, YOLO? Puh-lease. You make your own abbreviations.
You are 100% hilarious.
10. You haaaaaate birthdays.
C’mon. You got no time for this shit.
11. You made some experimental decor choices that didn’t always please your parents.
And maybe you still do. Your mom just doesn’t get you.
13. You may be a creative, but you also have a mathematical side to you. Especially when you can explain things in pretty charts and graphs.
14. You have some childhood moments that you just can’t explain.
Or, explaining to others what your family is like… is just impossible.
15. You definitely kick butt. Even if it’s just in your imaginary, half-animated montage.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›