On the ’90s murder mystery TV show, Twin Peaks, Log Lady went everywhere with her clairvoyant log…
The log. It had answers. Together, they spoke the truth.
1. The log has seen things.
2. Well, if you want to know about those things, ask, damnit.
3. But timing is everything.
6. Especially this kind of food.
7. Um, does no one seem to get that the log has something to tell you?
8. The Log Lady’s questions are often unanswerable.
Whoa…what IS creamed corn?
9. The log is of legal drinking age. At least.
Or has a good fake ID that allowed it into this bar.
10. Do not ask Log Lady to help you network. If you want to meet the log, the log has to want to meet you.
12. She’ll do the talking. You be quiet.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.