1. The message on your answering machine was the chorus from “Spiderwebs.”
Sorry I’m not home right now / I’m walking into spiderwebs / So leave a message and I’ll call you back.
2. At one time or another, you wore a sari.
4. Your henna tattoo efforts were valiant but amateurish.
5. You maybe didn’t dye your hair this blue color, but it inspired you to make everything sky blue: your nails, your eyes, your lips.
6. Like fellow Gwenhead Laris Oleynik, this is how you dressed for the school dance. (With a cardigan over your midriff before leaving the house.)
7. This was your away message in 2004.
8. Mini buns. So many mini buns.
9. You experimented with Manic Panic in “Hot Hot Pink.”
10. You posed for pictures like this: belly slightly exposed, hip forward, hand at the waist of your pants.
11. You almost wanted braces.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›