1. Milton Bradley Board Game, 1967
“A game that makes every girl like Twiggy, the queen of mod!” Players would roll the dice and advance to squares with instructions like “Pose for pictures at the airport—take 3 cards” or “Missed the jet to New York—put back 1 card.”
5. Twiggy Hosiery, 1967
These came in fun fishnet and lace varieties.
9. Twiggy Eye Kits by Yardley
You were able to get Twiggy’s signature look without guesswork thanks to false eyelashes and her eye paint duos. Re-release this, pretty please.
10. Twiggy Magazine, 1967
Is there anything cooler than having your own magazine? Not when you’re Twiggy, modess of awesome. Her one-time periodical featured great photography, insights on being a model, something called the “Pajama Game,” and her do’s (“Take your problems to your mum…”) and don’ts (“Let your clothes go to wreck and ruin…”).
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›