1. Milton Bradley Board Game, 1967
“A game that makes every girl like Twiggy, the queen of mod!” Players would roll the dice and advance to squares with instructions like “Pose for pictures at the airport—take 3 cards” or “Missed the jet to New York—put back 1 card.”
5. Twiggy Hosiery, 1967
These came in fun fishnet and lace varieties.
9. Twiggy Eye Kits by Yardley
You were able to get Twiggy’s signature look without guesswork thanks to false eyelashes and her eye paint duos. Re-release this, pretty please.
10. Twiggy Magazine, 1967
Is there anything cooler than having your own magazine? Not when you’re Twiggy, modess of awesome. Her one-time periodical featured great photography, insights on being a model, something called the “Pajama Game,” and her do’s (“Take your problems to your mum…”) and don’ts (“Let your clothes go to wreck and ruin…”).
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️