6. But maybe you talk about them behind their backs with your other unemployed friends.
7. So you move back in with your parents but you’d rather be in residential housing with your friends again.
18. and say things like, “IT’S A FREAKING TAPE MEASURE. WHO MADE THIS AND WHY DO THEY HAVE A JOB?”
19. You tell everyone that if you get one more rejection email you’re going to lose your mind, and you find yourself frequently saying, “I just, I can’t.”
21. NOW HERE’S WHERE I’M GOING TO GET A LITTLE INTERACTIVE.
Look, Buzzfeed. I’d really love to work for you. As you can see, my life hasn’t exactly been thrilling lately. What you’re about to see are two possible futures. This first series is what will happen if you hire me. The second series is what could happen if you don’t hire me.
22. FIRST SERIES
25. Then after I crush each and every round, you will give me an offer and I’ll humbly take it without hesitation and be THIS happy—
26. I’ll move to LA, where my new job is located, which has been my dream for years. Seriously. I mean, this is where Ellen lives.
27. I’ll start at the office and love my life every day you let me come work for you.
28. At first I’ll be known as “that new weird girl in the office who made that desperate community post to get hired,” and be accused of doing things like this in my spare time—
30. And then I’ll help create content that everyone will obsess over.
31. SECOND SERIES
NOW HERE’S WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF YOU DON’T HIRE ME.
34. I’ll throw my computer out of my window and accidentally hit someone walking by.
35. I’ll go to jail for assault with an electronic device, and be known as “that crazy Buzzfeed girl.”
36. There will be an SNL skit entitled “That Crazy Buzzfeed Girl.”
37. I’ll never get to move to LA, because I’ll have dropped dead in prison when I realize I’ll never be able to hack it with these modern day inmates.
38. Buzzfeed will have to deal with a huge backlash because “The Crazy Buzzfeed Girl” will have dropped dead in prison and no one will really understand the whole story, because who’s really keeping up at this point?
40. SAVE BUZZFEED. SAVE MY LIFE. SAVE A POOR PEDESTRIAN FROM ASSAULT WITH AN ELECTRONIC DEVICE. DON’T GIVE SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE ANY MORE MATERIAL.
41. All you have to do is hire me.
Disclaimer: I am not an alcoholic, as some of these pictures may have suggested. I am also in no way dangerous. I just have a colorful sense of humor. Believe it or not, this was just a work of fiction. The job I’m applying for suggested the applicant post on the community feed, so I did this. It was probably the most fun I’ve had all week.