1. Your student ID doesn’t get you a discount anymore.
2. You find yourself having to attend weddings, that you can’t afford, every other weekend.
3. Your parents start talking about moving out of the house you grew up in.
4. Your bad eating habits have finally caught up to you.
5. You daydream of when you’ll actually get to have the career that you went to college to obtain.
6. Being single has become an epidemic that your friends and family must cure you of.
But you’re seriously not interested in any of their suitors.