10. When your friend tells you they want to be “apart” of something and you’re thinking that nobody should let them.
NBC / Via gifrific.com
9. When you immediately assume that anyone who says they “could care less” is unintelligent.
Warner Bros. Entertainment / Via bookistry.wordpress.com
8. When you’re getting to know someone over text and you refuse to give them a chance if they mix up “then” and “than”.
NBC / Via gifsoup.com
7. When you refuse to “like” or retweet any social media post with grammar mistakes because you do not, in fact, enjoy them.
Warner Bros. Entertainment / Via multitudeofgifs.tumblr.com
6. When you should be giving advice but you’re too busy thinking about how your friend just said, “Isn’t that the worse?”
DreamWorks / Via entertainment.ie
5. When you’re listening to your friend speak and you become distracted by wondering whether they know if “effect” or “affect” was correct in their sentence.
Working Title Films / Via pandawhale.com
4. When you receive a birthday card with an error and it takes everything in you to ignore it.
3. When you actually start hating your friend for trying to quote “Titanium” on their Facebook status but instead they write, “I’m bullet proof, nothing too loose.”
ABC / Via imagesbuddy.com
2. When you furiously refuse to accept an invitation because it came in the form of this sentence: “You can come with her and I.”
TriStar Pictures / Via weheartit.com
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›