1. Watching beauty hauls is like vicarious shopping.
You get the “ooh” factor, with none of the buyer’s remorse.
2. The sheer amount of stuff these vloggers purchase per haul video is actually amazing.
Am I shopping wrong? How does one accomplish this much on one trip?
So. much. stuff. from. Lush. Officially jealous.
3. But it’s hard to hate on people with this much personality.
4. Monthly favorites videos are consistently the highlight of the month.
Side note: ItsMyRayeRaye is the queen of eBay beauty purchases. Seriously. She’s an inspiration.
5. Dual hauls are one video, but twice the fun.
Twice the vloggers, twice the makeup, plus the knowledge that two of your favorite YouTubers are besties.
6. The longing to visit stores that aren’t in your country.
All those clothes and makeup, TOO. What is this magical place she speaks of? Why can’t it be here? (Skip ahead to 7:55 if you’re only in this for the makeup.)
7. Drugstore beauty hauls are the Internet’s gift to makeup addicts on a budget.
Going to have to try that concealer….
8. The excitement you feel whenever they take the time to swatch.
ALL THE PRETTY COLORS.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?