4. But your friends keep trying to cheer you up with gestures and loud noises.
6. You’ll give in eventually. It won’t be pretty.
Worst of all, they’ll make you put on pants.
It’s hard. I know.
8. You finally agree to go out, but only because you’ve stopped eating and lost five pounds.
12. Maybe online dating is the way to go. It’s not all creeps these days, right?
13. Don’t worry. Soon you’ll find an online hottie who makes you want to email your heart.
Hey girl. Just running marathons and doing charity work.
14. And when you finally meet in person, you’ll realize you were meant to be all along.
15. You’ll kiss in the park. There will be a dog there, too.
16. Oh, just kidding. You were watching “You’ve Got Mail” by yourself, and momentarily mistook yourself for Meg Ryan.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."