2. Every lamp post, fire hydrant, and piece of scaffolding must be properly marked.
6. Your dog only wants to go where it can’t, which is pretty much everywhere.
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!
7. When they do go, they prefer exotic locations like the middle of the street.
12. You dread that awful moment when you realize you’re out of poop bags.
13. And you can’t run away from the scene fast enough.
Did anyone see me?!
15. Which means that you spend a lot of time in smelly pebbled dog parks.
18. Going out of town is hard.
Unless you have a very nice roommate, a private plane, or unlimited funds for a dogsitter, you’re pretty much grounded.