2. You probably studied abroad, or went to Africa.
5. You find it perfectly acceptable to wear sweatpants to mass (or anywhere, really).
6. YOU LOVE PUSH UPS!
(At least this kind…)
7. You show unwavering support for local South Bend establishments.
(Even if they’ve consumed your shoes in a pool of sludge)
8. Without fail, the first question you ask an alum is “what dorm were you in?”
9. It’s likely you’ve lived with a member of the clergy.
10. Sometimes you have dreams about the dining hall. They are good dreams.
13. Few things stir up more anger in you than the words “Bush Push.”
14. You have a hard time finding shirts without shamrocks or monograms on them.
16. You’ve developed an immunity to frostbite (through experience).
18. You don’t understand why all of the other schools have to hate you so much.
You’re so nice!
19. Two years out of college, you have more married friends than unmarried friends.
21. You know the exact location of every scene in Rudy.
And cry when you watch it, because you miss all of those places