2. The movie was a reunion for Meatloaf and Richard O’Brien, who had not worked together since 1975, when they were in “Rocky Horror Picture Show” together
Also I somehow didn’t realize Meatloaf was the driver of the Spice Bus until he referenced his own song, at which point I’m pretty sure my brain melted.
4. The movie had last-minute edits made to remove mentions of Princess Diana and Gianni Versace, who both passed away between filming and release
You guys, was Spice World cursed?
5. There was originally a scene featuring Gary Glitter, but it was cut weeks before the film was released when he was arrested on charges of posessing child pornography
Eesh, talk about timing.
6. Now let’s play a game I like to call:
Bob Geldof, who apparently did the movie because his daughters were “obsessed” with the Spice Girls, which is just adorable.
I mean, seriously - EVERYONE is in this movie.
13. This movie also passes the Bechdel Test! Clearly you need to give “Spice World” another go. At the very least you owe yourself a dance party with “Spice Up Your Life” turned up to 11. GIRL POWER.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.