1. This girl from The Sixth Sense, obviously.
OH GOD, NO NO NO. Why is she vomiting so much?
WHAT EVEN ARE THEY?
3. Stories To Tell In The Dark
This creature is DEFINITELY hiding under your bed.
:: shudders and begins to cry ::
Reading them on the bus ride, trying not to scream.
Always positive they were hiding under your bed or in your closet…just waiting…
NEVER GOING TO A CARNIVAL AGAIN, EVER.
7. The wicked witch from The Wizard of Oz.
I’ll never let someone call me pretty again, tbh.
8. And the Wicked Witch’s FLYING MONKEYS.
Evil flying monkeys. Probably outside your window right now.
Truly unfair to all red heads, but if I ever see a miniature red head I’m SPRINTING AWAY.
10. This freaking punk from Toy Story.
Just casually murdering toys, NBD.
11. And this freaking BABY SPIDER THING.
100%, most definitely, in everyone’s basement hiding.
12. The Leprechaun
THANKS FOR RUINING ST. PATRICK’S DAY!!!!!!
Not cute. Not friendly. Not sweet. CREEPY AS F. :: hides under covers ::
First of all, trying to spell this is scary in and of itself. But then you have to remember the movie and the growing of the nose and it never stopping. NO NO NO NO.
15. These jerks from Dumbo.
STOP SINGING. STOP DANCING. JUST GO AWAY FOREVER.
16. The ORIGINAL boss bitch, Maleficent.
The opening scene of Sleeping Beauty is enough to give anyone nightmares for weeks because of THIS GIRL. ^^^^
:: cries ::
17. Edward Scissorhands
NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. Keep all scissors and unruly black hair away from me, thanks.
18. This CREEPY ASS CAT from Alice in Wonderland.
Pretty much avoiding woods and trees for the rest of my life just in case I run into this cat.
19. And, obviously Are You Afraid of The Dark?
Turns out that YES, YES I WAS and still am.