1. People don’t always appreciate your hard work.
2. That people shouldn’t fuck with you if you ride dirt bikes.
3. That a career is about more than random follows from Aaron Carter.
4. That it’s OK to be confident in your work.
5. That it is OK to ask for likes.
7. That sometimes you just have to state facts.
8. And some people just don’t get it.
9. That you have to understand what is important in relationships.
10. And that you have to always remember what you deserve.
11. That you don’t have to try to be nice.
12. That sometimes you can’t help it you’re so popular.
13. And that above all, you always have to be yourself.
- The U.S. government will sue Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- Bernie Sanders' fundraising call after his New Hampshire win paid off: He's raised $5.2 million online since polls closed 💵
- And the girls from "Broad City" have graced us with the trailer for Season 3.