1. People don’t always appreciate your hard work.
2. That people shouldn’t fuck with you if you ride dirt bikes.
3. That a career is about more than random follows from Aaron Carter.
4. That it’s OK to be confident in your work.
5. That it is OK to ask for likes.
7. That sometimes you just have to state facts.
8. And some people just don’t get it.
9. That you have to understand what is important in relationships.
10. And that you have to always remember what you deserve.
11. That you don’t have to try to be nice.
12. That sometimes you can’t help it you’re so popular.
13. And that above all, you always have to be yourself.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›