1. “You’re so tall!”
No. Way. Are you serious?
2. “How tall are you?!?”
How short are you? LOL! RIGHT?!
3. “How’s the weather up there?”
OMG YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!!!
Jk, you’re not.
4. “Do you play basketball?”
You know, being tall doesn’t give you athletic abilities.
5. “What about volleyball?”
YES ALL SPORTS. EVERY SPORT EVER. I PLAY EVERYTHING. Will you stop talking now?
6. “You’d be so good at sports though!!!”
You clearly have never seen me play sports.
7. “Can you reach that up there?”
Yeah, I can. Can you?
8. “You’re blocking my view.”
I am the view.
9. “How do you find pants long enough?!”
IT’S A REAL GODDAMN STRUGGLE.
12. “Your legs are so long!”
Wait, really?? I’d never noticed.
13. “Must be hard to wear heels!”
Must be hard to display manners!
14. “You make me feel short!”
That’s probably because you are short.
15. “You should stand in the back for this picture.”
MAYBE I DON’T WANT TO.
16. “Share some of the height!”
Hold on, lemme just chop off my legs real quick.
17. “UGH, I wish I were tall. Not like, super tall, but you know!”
NOPE, I don’t. Please elaborate.
18. “You walk too fast.”
Not everyone can keep up with a boss bitch. Sorry. :/
19. “Do you have to shop at Long Tall Sally?”
Don’t. Ever. Bring. That. Up. Again.
20. “It must be hard finding someone to date!”
:: flirting with someone until they stand up ::
The struggle is r e a l.
21. “That looks so short on you!”
Yeah, literally everything does. Bye.
22. “Have you grown since I last saw you!?”
23. “Your parents must’ve fed you right as a kid! LOL!”
Yeah be careful of the green veggies! LOL!
No but really, please stop talking.
24. “Can you squeeze in the backseat?”
25. “Do you actually like being this tall?”
I love everything about being me.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›