1. That you still have an intense craving for camp food and you can’t explain why.
NOTHING ELSE COMPARES.
2. That you still know all the choreography to every dance 10 years later.
Peel banana…peel peel banana.
3. That you are forever haunted by the repetitive campfire songs.
The lyrics will never leave you.
4. That you now have an insane amount of connections as an adult.
People at camp know EVERYONE.
5. That when you look back on your life, most of your favorite memories are from a two month period.
Life happened at summer camp. Everything else was just a countdown until summer camp.
6. That you have an inexplicable bond between you and your camp friends.
BCFFL. Best Camp Friends For Life.
7. That you have the ability to change in front of basically anyone thanks to communal showers.
LET’S GET NAKED.
8. That you sometimes still imagine hearing the wake up call in your sleep.
Ugh, not yet. Too tired from campfire bonding.
9. That one of your greatest accomplishments was when you passed the swim test.
See ya in the deep end, haters.
10. That you STILL fantasize about what it would be like to be the object of affection for the camp hottie.
Only tried to sneak into THAT bunk seven times.
11. That the greatest apprehension you have ever felt was when someone new showed up to camp.
SHE DOESN’T EVEN GO HERE.
12. That you can barely remember your own address, but you’ll never forget the address of your camp.
18976 zip code for life.
13. That movie night at camp was the BEST night.
Still laughing at all the inside jokes. You wouldn’t understand.
14. That you still have a ridiculous amount of scars from years of bug bites.
15. That you’ve probably never had more fun than playing card games with your bunk.
Still won’t tell anyone what our KEMPS sign was.
16. That you have never been more jealous than you were when someone’s birthday was during camp.
I WANT THE WHOLE CAMP TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY.
17. That you’ll never forget the feeling you had when you were told you got mail.
Please be cookies, please be cookies, please be cookies.
18. That you totally understand how swimming in a lake is greatly superior to pools.
Pools are overrated.
19. That you always brought several t-shirts to camp for the sole purpose of trading with friends.
And you *still* send pictures to your friends whenever you sport their shirts.
20. That you still can’t get rid of your friendship bracelets even though they are faded and frayed.
They may not always be on your ankle or wrist but they’re forever in your heart.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›