1. Dealing with being catcalled like it’s NBD, and trying to look chic while flicking them off.
2. Having to wear a strapless bra or stick on bra.
Shit is ALWAYS falling down. Flashing everyone would be easier.
3. The pain that is wanting to look sexy in skinny jeans, but not being able to safely put on skinny jeans.
WHAT ARE THESE, JEANS FOR ANTS?
4. Having a period.
Would you like to bleed through a crevice for DAYS? I didn’t think so.
5. And, as if having a period wasn’t enough, we get bloated on our periods!
It’s SO GREAT!
6. And we get hormonal acne!!!
8. Having to shave, basically everywhere.
And this takes time and patience and almost ALWAYS ends up in blood loss.
9. If you have long hair, you have to tame it out every day.
Can’t just roll outta bed.
13. And, if you decide not to wear makeup, being told you look ‘tired.’
Yeah, I’m tired, real tired of your BULLSHIT.
15. Participating in any sort of movement while also having boobs.
:: cries ::
17. Burning your face with a curling iron/ straightener.
:: Tries to look pretty, makes it worse. ::
18. Not being able to take our shirts off when we’re BOILING.
Oh, don’t mind me, just dripping sweat all over the sidewalks.
19. Having to lug a purse around in order to account for all the things we might need.
Emergency Deodorant? Check
21. Attempting to paint your nails, and having this happen.
Then having to pee and ruining it even further.
22. Having to deal with ~emotions.~
Wanna have a good day? TOO BAD LOL! — Hormones
23. Having a time limit on when you can have biological children.
24. Constantly being asked when you’re going to get married / have kids.
WHEN I FREAKING FEEL LIKE IT. THAT’S WHEN.
25. Getting paid less than non-ladies.
BUT BEING JUST AS MUCH OF A ~BOSS.~
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.