1. Dealing with being catcalled like it’s NBD, and trying to look chic while flicking them off.
2. Having to wear a strapless bra or stick on bra.
Shit is ALWAYS falling down. Flashing everyone would be easier.
3. The pain that is wanting to look sexy in skinny jeans, but not being able to safely put on skinny jeans.
WHAT ARE THESE, JEANS FOR ANTS?
4. Having a period.
Would you like to bleed through a crevice for DAYS? I didn’t think so.
5. And, as if having a period wasn’t enough, we get bloated on our periods!
It’s SO GREAT!
6. And we get hormonal acne!!!
8. Having to shave, basically everywhere.
And this takes time and patience and almost ALWAYS ends up in blood loss.
9. If you have long hair, you have to tame it out every day.
Can’t just roll outta bed.
10. And if we don’t want underwear lines, we have to wear thongs.
Literal floss…for your BUTT HOLE.
11. Trying to figure out makeup.
What is “contouring”…?!?!?!?!?
12. Trying to get the wings of your eyeliner to match.
WHAT KIND OF WITCHCRAFT IS THIS, ANYWAY?
13. And, if you decide not to wear makeup, being told you look ‘tired.’
Yeah, I’m tired, real tired of your BULLSHIT.
14. Wearing high heels, and pretending that it doesn’t hurt like HELL.
Blisters are now a fashion statement.
15. Participating in any sort of movement while also having boobs.
:: cries ::
16. Trying to find a bathing suit.
Hmm, do I want my boobs to fall out or show my vagina? LOL hard decision!
17. Burning your face with a curling iron/ straightener.
:: Tries to look pretty, makes it worse. ::
18. Not being able to take our shirts off when we’re BOILING.
Oh, don’t mind me, just dripping sweat all over the sidewalks.
19. Having to lug a purse around in order to account for all the things we might need.
Emergency Deodorant? Check
20. Trying to look FABULOUS then having it ruined by your hair sticking to your lip gloss/ Chapstick.
NO, YEAH, it’s fine. Make me choose between chapped lips and not eating hair.
21. Attempting to paint your nails, and having this happen.
Then having to pee and ruining it even further.
22. Having to deal with ~emotions.~
Wanna have a good day? TOO BAD LOL! — Hormones
23. Having a time limit on when you can have biological children.
24. Constantly being asked when you’re going to get married / have kids.
WHEN I FREAKING FEEL LIKE IT. THAT’S WHEN.
25. Getting paid less than non-ladies.
BUT BEING JUST AS MUCH OF A ~BOSS.~
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?